History of

Lisieux College of Nursing

History

The Congregation of St. Therese of Lisieux (CST Brothers) has been involved in various socio-economic, educational and health care activities since the very inception of the society in 1931. MAGJ Hospital started as a single room dispensary in 1951 and then the outreach services of MAGJ have been constantly extending care to the poor and needy. MAGJ Hospital Trust was established in 1987. It has grown and developed into a 300 bedded multi-speciality hospital and stateof-the‚Äďart facilities, expert care and treatments are provided to an average of 700 patients on a daily basis.

Having NABH Accreditation, MAGJ Hospital constantly strive to improve the quality of healthcare education in Kerala. Towards this goal, we provide opportunities to students to pursue healthcare education through the variety of courses offered. Each institute is equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure to assist teaching and learning. Facilities such as libraries, state-of-art laboratories and intensive vestibule training enhance the passion of our students and crossing the present day advanced technology and sophisticated machinery to fulfil our vision of providing healing to the people.

A vast stretch of land over 50 acres forms the campus with its scenic beauty. Lisieux College of Nursing is a self-financing college situated at MAGJ Hospital campus. Our parent hospital is a NABH 300 bedded (working bed 200) multi-speciality hospital with various department functioning with all advanced technologies.